Some Japanese translation: ja.po

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Jul 20 17:14:14 EDT 2007

Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007 17:59 schrieb Hiroto Kagotani:
> I'm interested in using GnuCash in Japanese.
> I've just subscribed to this list and known someone is also interested
> in Japanese translation.  Here I attach my first attempt of translation,
> though it is not completed yet at all.

Thank you very much. This is a very good improvement to the previous
translation. We will happily include this for our future releases.

If you intend to do any further work, we'll gladly use that as well and
include it in the releases.

Just one small note: The first entry in the po file has a PO-Revision-Date and
Last-Translator line. Please make sure to update those two when you edit a
file; especially the PO-Revision-Date is used frequently to distinguish old
and new po files.

Thanks, and we are looking forward for any further contributions,

Christian