SQL Backend?

keith keith at bellairs.org
Fri Jul 20 20:49:06 EDT 2007

The sql script for creating tables has lived at
/src/backend/postgres/table-create.sql

The version in the gda-dev branch was last changed in 2003, so it is
somewhat poisonous.

I know there was discussion on the list last year of a data model that
was being tested in pg and mysql.  But I haven't seen it yet. As Derek
says, it appears not to have made it into the branch. (Unless is has
some other sneaky name.)