GC Wiki modification

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Wed Jul 25 21:09:00 EDT 2007

Dan Widyono <dan at widyono.net> writes:
> Is the main wiki page locked from general edits?

Yes.

> Would someone please modify
> the Building section such that RH-based distros are on their own page which
> can be modified?  I'd like to insert updated info for RHEL5 / SL5

"RedHat" (<http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/index.php?title=RedHat&action=edit>)
is linked from the main page, but does not yet exist; go right ahead.

It'd be great if you could incorporate those two existing links that are now
a sub-bullet point on the front page; when I (or whoever) sees the changes in
[[Recent Changes]], We'll cleanup the front page.

Thanks!

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}