Compiling Gnucash 2.2.0 on Solaris 10 x86 using GCC - error

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 26 11:49:22 EDT 2007

Josh Sled <jsled at asynchronous.org> writes:

> Right ... IIRC, there's a compile-time option to gtk that doesn't build these
> deprecated classes.  We do (unfortunately) still require them; we should
> really start filing bugs about that fact.

Bugs with gtk or bugs with gnucash?

Yes, we still need to remove more of the deprecated objects.
Unfortunately there really isn't a good replacement for GtkCList.
The GtkTreeView just is SO MUCH more damn complicated and there's
not really a "simple" class similar to the old CList to migrate to.