Compiling Gnucash 2.2.0 on Solaris 10 x86 using GCC - summary

Alan Pae alanpae at ilkda.com
Mon Jul 30 13:49:31 EDT 2007

Don't see this in the archives so I'm sending it again.

Derek,

Thanks for the push in the right direction.

I ftp'd guile 1.6.8 again and looked over the configure options.

It also has a disable-deprecated.  I don't remember selecting it but I
must have the first go round.

Anyway, a make uninstall and a make install and a make in gnucash, and
the gnucash make picked up the changed library and worked it's way to
the end.

The startup druid doesn't present any options so I just skipped it and
everything else looks good.

thanks,
alan