MySQL

William Andrew Murphy w.andrew.murphy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:20:55 EDT 2007

i would like to suggest a MySQL backend for GnuCash.  I'm currently
using this software to operate a commerce site for parts and a support
company for linux, freebsd, and other opensource enviroments.   if
there's some development starting or been talked about, i would like to
know.  for instance... there's about five of us that are using the
database for the support company, and it would be nice if we could give
rights to certain things, like the technicians, so that they could enter
invoices, print reports for companies that have outstanding ballances,
things like that, without granting them the whole company's records to
muck with.

if this requires resources such as compilation servers or finacial
backing, we would be glad to help out in any way that we can.

sincerly

andrew.