GNU Cash 2.1.3

Rev Gene gnnrevgene at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 21:42:59 EDT 2007

   I am not sure if I am at the correct email.
   I do not blog nor forum and this is the only email I could find
   Question:
   Your program is remarkably similar to the program I have been using since
   1996.
   That program exports into a  *.mif    file
   Yours imports from a  *qif   file
   I have all those years of files I must save.
   How do I import them?
   Money Counts for windows ver 9.0d from Parsons Technology,  Copywrite  1993
   -1996
   Screen shot and export file sample attached
   Rev Gene
   {PS: PLEASE DO NOT PUT ME ON A MAILING LIST}