I'd like to create an applet for gnucash

Martin Kaffanke technik at roomandspace.com
Mon Jun 25 04:23:13 EDT 2007

Hi there!

I'd like to create an applet or notification for gnucash.  (Like we have
for tomboy.)

This should do only a few things:

- Show the balance of a few choosend accounts,
- Show the actual situation of the finance status, the data we see at
the bottom in the accounts view
- Simple add a new income or expense, so i.e. you buy a coke and put it
into gnucash, but you don't like to start anything else

Where can I start?  Would this be easy on the gnucash side.

(This could be a start for a gnome integrated financial application.)

Thanks for your ideas,
Martin