SX: Created Transactions not removed from SLR list

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Mar 12 23:35:55 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 22:42 -0400, Volker Englisch wrote:
> I have the feeling just the content without the debug options will help you:
> * 22:15:28  CRIT <GLib> g_date_set_julian: assertion
> `g_date_valid_julian (j)' failed

> This also explains why - as I noticed today - a transaction scheduled
> for weekly is automatically being added daily.  Something must be wrong
> with getting the dates.  However, my system date is correct (updated
> regularly with NTP).

This is likely in the "promotion" of the <=gnucash-2.0 FreqSpecs into
Recurrences.  I realized a while ago that the first cut of the
conversion code doesn't handle the start date setup very well.  It'll be
a little while before I can fix it ... hopefully this week.

The weekly->daily case is unexpected, though.  Would you mind isolating
the <gnc:schedxaction> XML for that SX and sending it over ... here or
privately?

> Would it make sense to try a clean build of GC?

Not likely; I'll advise when I commit code that I'm happier about.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}