GnuCash 2.1.1 Released

Vladimir Weinstein weivsara at gmail.com
Tue May 1 01:39:27 EDT 2007

I actually don't think this properly describes what I'm seeing. I
have seen 341076 behavior before, but that would go out if I close
and reopen register.

I have attached some screenshots so we can try to figure out if this
is the same problem.

First - in transaction importer, I deselect the transactions: