Could not install gnucash 2.0.5......

Chintan Agarwal chintan.agarwal at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:33:33 EDT 2007

To install Gnucash on Ubuntu, make sure you have all the repositories
open(including backports, universe etc.). Gnucash installs like a breeze in
Ubuntu Fiesty,7.04(saying that by experience). You might want to change the
source server in case you are having problems with downloading the
dependencies(the Indian server is known to have problems!).
Thanks.
-Chintan