SX Disable Transaction

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat May 12 13:02:20 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-12 at 12:47 -0400, Volker Englisch wrote:
> When I disable a scheduled transaction, save and exit GnuCash the
> transaction is again listed as an enabled transaction the next time I'm
> opening the data file.
>
> This is happening with GC from svn r15944 build on 2007-04-21 on FC5.

Previous to r16044, gnucash will not write not-backward-compatible files
without your manually enabling the gconf key
</apps/gnucash/dev/allow_file_incompatability>.  This includes the
Recurrences and the "enabled" bit.

2.1.2 *will* write files that are not compatible with gnucash before
2.1.0.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}