r16077 - gnucash/trunk/src - Add gnc_history_remove_file, call it if the history file cannot be loaded, #388500.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun May 13 16:53:40 EDT 2007

I dont like this patch.  Sometimes I start gnucash before
I remember to mount my encrypted partition.  GnuCash happily
warns me that the file isn't there and I can then quit, mount
the partition, and then re-start gnucash.   If gnucash
automatically removes the entry from the history this no
longer works.

I'm sitting on an airplane right now so I can't look at the
bug report; I'll do that when I get home.   But I'd like
to see a different approach to this.

-derek