Gnucash v2.0.5 on Fink - Printing blank invoices

Graham Leggett minfrin at sharp.fm
Thu May 17 11:05:08 EDT 2007

On Thu, May 17, 2007 4:48 pm, Ariel wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken gnucash does not have any stylesheets with reports. So
> you are not missing anything - does the export look very different from
> what shows up on the screen?

Very different, yes.

Without a stylesheet, the browser places all the information one item
below the other, running down the left of the screen. As a result, it is
not clear from reading the invoice which party was the supplier, and to
which party were the goods supplied.

> Don't forget you can make your own stylesheet.

The exported html has no stylesheet line in the HEAD section, meaning that
any stylesheet you apply involves manually editing the exported invoice
html by hand. I could make the manual changes, but the end game of this
process is for my accountant to generate invoices, and my accountant
doesn't know html, nor do they want to.

Regards,
Graham