New maintainer for gnucash.de searched

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri May 18 15:16:03 EDT 2007

Hi Carsten Breuer,

as you might recall, we've already discussed this question at least once,
several months (years?) ago, which lead to your decision to set up gnucash.de
as a redirection to gnucash.org/de, which was very fine to us.

As you can see now, I am still active in this project and I also continue to
do so in the long run (although the degree of involvement might vary over
time). For that reason, if you are asking for a German developer to take over
that domain, I would kindly ask you to hand it over to me. This is for sure a
good solution for the other core developers and for the project. We will
happily assure you the domain gnucash.de will be used solely for the gnucash
project.

Best Regards,

Christian Stimming