Questions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu May 24 09:54:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

Please be sure to CC gnucash-devel on ALL your replies...

Quoting Jack <jjjiom at manx.net>:

> Derek, thank you for answering.
> Jack Jowett

You're welcome.

> On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 08:37 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Quoting Jack <jjjiom at manx.net>:
>>
>> > Is there anywhere that states how to:
>> >
>> > 	1. To eliminate the currency symbol from in front of the numbers in the
>> > the reports?
>>
>> I dont think you can.
>
> 	The financial statements don't look very professional for a
> presentation. One could describe the currency in the statement header.

"Professional" is in the eye of the beholder.  If you don't like how they
look feel free to donate a patch to make them look more professional.
You DID send this to the development list afterall!

>> > 	2. Set up two sets of financial books?
>>
>> File -> New File
>
> Tried that didn't get a blank file. Got the old one.

Sorry, but I don't believe you.  File -> New -> New File  will give you
the New File druid and let you create a new data file.  If you cancel
out the druid you'll have a blank file.