Minor Issues with 2.2 on Feisty

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:24:03 EST 2007

I know I failed to do this too, but try to mail the list on replies.

I think this is beyond my knowledge at this point without trying it
myself. I kind of have a need to do it anyway so I might give it a try
later tonight. Maybe you can fiddle with what version you set when
running checkinstall?

--
Ian Lewis
ianlewis at member.fsf.org