World friendlier printable invoices

Bryan Cebuliak bryan.cebuliak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 01:32:59 EDT 2007

It is important to know why this happened to avert mass disaster on
upgrading to the new *-invoice.scm files.

Come to think of it the same thing happened to me while I was writing
and  testing the new files. I am not sure why. Perhaps the gnucash
developers can tell us?

However, I think now you will find that if you replace the original
*-invoice.scm files with my new ones, assuming you have closed all
your invoice and printable invoice report tabs first, everything will
work.

Thanks for your attention and perseverance, Andrew. Perhaps we can get
these Gnucash invoices to print properly for us Antipodeans after all.
Bryan