Fwd: World friendlier printable invoices

Monte Jewell mjewell at openmissoula.org
Tue Oct 2 11:02:38 EDT 2007

I'm a gnucash newbie but very experienced with proprietary billing systems for small law offices.

I'm reading everything I can find on how to edit the gnucash templates, but my invoices still look like I'm selling automotive parts (not that there would be anything wrong with that if I wasn't actually drafting separation agreements . . . )

I want to help and to gnu use-share-study-improve the code, esp with nonprofit projects that I volunteer with who have no money to be spending on proprietary licenses but have to do it anyway.

This invoice editing problem is kicking my butt so far.

mj
***
Monte Jewell PC Attorney at Law
500 N Higgins Ave Ste 107