Two small gui improvements

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Oct 8 09:40:17 EDT 2007

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for committing my first patch !

As for the second, you are more then correct. I think your solution is way
more elegant. Please go for that one.

I still have a lot to learn about GUI development with gtk and glade. I like
it though, so when I find the time, I may dig into the gnome hig you point
to, and where possible make some more improvements.

Cheers,

Geert