Windows nightly build: Would you use it?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 9 09:29:38 EDT 2007

"Stephen Grant brown" <s_g_brown at bemail.com.au> writes:

> Hi Derek,
>
> I have been working on getting a gnucash build system working on
> Microsoft Vista ever since I updated the computer and it came with
> Vista.
>
> I had it working under Microsoft XP
>
> Yours Sincerely Stephen Grant Brown

Oh, right, and it's failing due to some weird executable issues
where it wont let you execute some downloaded exes...  Have you
made no progress in figuring out the commandline equivalent to
that explorer dialog?