Latest CVS Changes to LibOFX

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Sat Oct 27 09:16:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

On Samstag, 27. Oktober 2007, Christian Stimming wrote:
[...]
> As I said: We added a manual patch to libofx, which indeed does exactly
> what you mention here. See
> http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32/libofx-0.
>8.3-patch.diff courtesy of andi5, our Windows hero. We borrowed the code
> from glib which uses GetModuleFileName() to find the installation location,
> and from there we go to the DTD installation location.
[...]

Interesting, I have chosen the same approach in Gwenhywfar...

[...]
> Different question: In my native-mingw build of gwenhywfar the xmlmerge.exe
> tool doesn't work; xmlmerge --help seem to hang instead of showing the help
> message. Can I simply use the gwen-2 version of xmlmerge? Or was this tool
> changed as well?
[...]
Hmm, that tool works fine under Linux, never tested it on WIN32, though.

For the time being you can use the older tool I believe, since the resulting
XML files should be the same.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/