Adding Last Reconcile Date as an Accounts Page Option

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 12:05:11 EDT 2007

I posted on Gnucash-Users that I would like to be able to add an account's Last
Reconcile Date (LRD) as a column on the Gnucash Accounts page. With many
different accounts to keep track of, it would be nice to be able to see at a
glance which ones have not been reconciled in a while. Derek suggested that I
bring the suggestion to the devel list, which is what I am doing.

David
"I am not really a developer, I just play one on this forum."