new html-acct-table patch [was Re: html-acct-table patch]

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Oct 30 17:20:46 EDT 2007

Am Montag, 29. Oktober 2007 22:44 schrieb Andrew Sackville-West:
> On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 04:27:29PM -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 09:46:03PM +0200, Christian Stimming wrote:
> > > I'd like to apply that patch, however: [...] I'd
> > > like to ask to clean up the comments a bit [...] Is this possible?
> >
> > absolutely. I expected as much and that's why I asked. Probably should
> > have just done it.
>
> attached is a somewhat cleaned up version of this patch. There are
> still a bunch of stupid whitespace changes (bleh), but most of the
> commentary is cleaned up. Mostly just deleted frankly. There are a
> couple of items I left in as important to understand what's going on
> and to highlight areas that need work. if this is still not
> acceptable, just say so and I'll get back to it again.

This is perfectly fine! Thanks a lot. I've checked some reports here that turn
out identical to before (notably balance-sheet, account-summary and
income-statement), so hopefully all of the reports are at least as correct as
before. Thank you very much.

Applied as r16576.

D'oh, should have been marked as BP, back-port please.

Christian