install.exe Under Windows Vista

Stephen Brown stephen_g_brown at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 02:58:48 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am attempting to run gnucash under Microsoft Vista.
The binary install installs OK but does not run.

I am now attempting to download the gnucash build enviroment.

Each time c:/soft/msys/bin/install.exe run from install.shell Vista ask if I will allow this program to run.

How can I configure install.exe to run without user intervention?

Or maybe I should go back a step.

What should I be doing to get gnucash to run under Microsoft Vista?

Yours Sincerely stephen Grant Brown