Patch: Limiting install.sh's bandwidth

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 15:10:11 EDT 2007

Hello!

Sometimes I'm working off of a slow internet connection and install.sh will
decide it needs a file and swamp my internet connection :( So I coded up a
quick patch to add an option to limit the bandwidth.

The attached patch allows the user to define a download rate in custom.sh,
(eg, WGET_RATE=10k). If WGET_RATE is not specified, wget will behave as it
does today.

I've tested it and it works. Could someone look at applying it?

Thanks,
Nathan

PS: I'm not sure what patch format is preferred...is the attached ok?

--
Got Mole problems? Call Avogadro at 6.02 x 10^23.