RW access for german account charts

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 10 15:58:27 EDT 2007

"Nathan Buchanan" <nbinont at gmail.com> writes:

> Same here...maybe we could make users register for an account similar to how
> an account is needed for the wiki.
>
> Other than that...I like the idea.

I'm sorry if the security person in me disagrees; I don't want any
random yokel to have a login account on the server.  The security
wrappers we use MIGHT have bugs in them, so I'd prefer at least a
LITTLE vetting.  But perhaps reducing the bar to access would be
a good thing....  Yet I can't agree to just allow anyone with an
email address access.