Compiling GNUCash under Vista (again)

Stephen Grant brown s_g_brown at bemail.com.au
Thu Sep 13 15:49:00 EDT 2007

Hi Derek,

I am using the install.sh from the Packaging SVN from GNUCash.

It works for some files but not others.

At the moment I have not the time to put into finding out why.

Whenever I want to use gnucash under Vista I disable the network connection
and it works. (You or someone else on GNUCash developers suggested this)

Yours Sincerely Stephen Grant brown