Compiling gnucash 2.2.1 on openSuSe 10.2

Rauch Christian rauch at rauchs-home.de
Thu Sep 20 05:55:27 EDT 2007

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:30:45 +0200, John Sved <john.sved at onlinehome.de>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As there has been no response I am posting this again.

Sorry for the late response, I was (and still am) very busy.

> The goal is to to have the HBCI banking enabled.
> I am using the gnucash-2.2.1.tar.gz source  The processor is i586
>
> I installed the following from PACKMAN in this order
>
> libktoblzcheck1-1.15-42.pm.1
> ktoblzcheck-1.15-42.pm.1
> libaqhbci10-2.3.2-0.pm.1
> libaqbanking16-2.3.2-0.pm.1
> aqbanking-qt3-2.3.2-0.pm.1
> aqbanking-2.3.2-0.pm.1

These are sufficient for _using_ gnucash with hbci,
not for _building_ gnucash with hbci.

What I do not understand is why you want to build it yourself?
Does my rpm[1] not work for you or are there other reasons?

Regards,
Chris

[1]ftp://ftp.rauchs-home.de/suse/10.2/i586/gnucash-2.2.1-0.rauch.1.i586.rpm