World friendlier printable invoices

Andrew Greig algreig at bigpond.net.au
Sun Sep 30 06:48:59 EDT 2007

> Thanks Bryan, from a grateful Aussie.
>
> I took your flex files and copied them into
> /usr/gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/reports/
>
> I then renamed invoice.scm as invoice-old.scm and so on for the other
> two.
>
> Then I renamed the invoice-flex.scm as invoice.scm and so on for the
> other two.
>
> On booting gnucash, however, the program would not now start.
>
> Is there a conflict with a config file somewhere now?
>

> Looking for guidance with eager anticipation of a good result.
>
> Yours faithfully
>
> Andrew Greig
> Community Distributor OpenOffice.org.

Here is some output that may help you know why I cannot start gnucash
(hopefully)

bash-3.1$ gdb /usr/bin/gnucash
GNU gdb 6.6-1mdv2007.1 (Mandriva Linux release 2007.1)
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i586-mandriva-linux-gnu"...
"/usr/bin/gnucash": not in executable format: File format not recognized

(gdb) quit
bash-3.1$ ls -l /usr/bin/gnucash
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 730 Mar  7  2007 /usr/bin/gnucash
bash-3.1$

?

Andrew Greig