CSV import in a stable release?

Justyn Butler justynbutler at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:40:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

I just compiled trunk and gave the CSV import a go - it looks great
helping me manage my Paypal account (Paypal only seems to let you
download a fully detailed transaction history in CSV form).

I couldn't actually get it to work properly due to a mysterious core
dump but that's just as likely a result of my dodgy compiling.

I did however get to play with the interface for CSV import and it looks great.

My question is: do you think the CSV importer will be making it into a
stable release any time soon?

Thanks,
Justyn.