MT940 import: swift header

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 16:17:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Dienstag, 8. April 2008, Damien Perritaz wrote:
[...]
> different banks. one file (A) is well imported and the other (B) not. i
> have noticed the difference between the two files. file A has no swift
> header and begins directly with ":20:". file B has a swift header in the
> same format as described in different places
[...]

Normally AqBanking accepts the SWIFT header (since YellowNet uses them, too).

Could you maybe send me one of your files in question?

Regards
Martin
--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/