something is missing

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:58:29 EDT 2008

Hi Ron!

The infrastructure to create a single pdf of the manual is available, but
onone has created it. Until someone decides to set it up, I'm afraid you're
stuck with html help printouts such as
http://cyberbird.yi.org/gnucash/GnuCash%20Tutorial%20and%20Concepts%20Guide.pdf

If you're interested in helping to get a printable manual setup, I'm sure
many people would thank you ;)

Nathan

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Ron Kurtz <ronkurtz at toast.net> wrote:

>   I am looking for a GnuCash manual that I can download in one peace. Not
>   in peaces itself.
>   I am trying to get my wife to move from Quicken to GnuCash, but she
>   never will if she has to read it off the screen in peaces. She likes to
>   flip back and forth and cant with your manual setup.
>   Where can I buy a whole up-to-date printed manual if you haven't one to
>   download yourself?
>   Thanks
>   [1]ronkurtz at toast.net

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there" - Will Rogers