compiling 2.2.6 with aqbanking 3 for windows

Faucher faucher at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 22:30:49 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I maintain the GnuCash Portable package on portableapps.com.  I'm excited to
see with this release that aqbanking 3 is supported, since it no longer
requires admin access to the registry (HKLM) and is thus much more
portable.  Unfortunately I see that the windows release of 2.2.6 is still
built with aqbanking 2.

Is anyone working on adding the option for aqbanking 3 to the windows build
scripts?  I'm taking a crack at doing it manually but I'm sure someone more
familiar with the scripts would probably do a better job.

Thanks,
Shawn Faucher