Fwd: Want to contribute modified US "Tax Report & TXF Export" report - questions

J. Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 18:02:32 EDT 2008

Christian,

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de> wrote:
> Dear Alex,

<snip>

>> And then how do I generate a diff file to send to you guys?
>
> Run
>
>  svn diff
>
> and send the output as attachment here to gnucash-devel. (gzip is necessary
> only if the diff is larger than 100KB)

I have attached two diff files: one for the report itself and one for
the help file in gnucash-docs.

I made the changes we spoke about previously regarding non-USD
accounts: everything is converted to USD and if a conversion rate is
not available, a message is printed on the report.

> That's great to hear! (And just a side note: If your patches look good and are
> helpful, we consider granting direct SVN access quite quickly these days.)
> We are looking forward to receiving your patches. Way to go!
>
> Christian

Hopefully you can commit these for me..

Thanks,

Alex