Early 2.2.7 release?

Halton Huo Halton.Huo at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 19 21:36:45 EDT 2008

Derek,

Could you take a look on some bugs when I port gnucash on Solaris with
suncc?

540148 - gnucash need build on libgoffice-0.8
540452 - ss11/ss12 build fail on non-debug version because some symbols
in libgnc-qof.so not found
539962 - void function can not return value with sun cc
539957 - sun cc can not compile name assign a struct variable
539947 - __FUNCTION__ not defined in sun cc
539942 - suncc can not compile gnucash without set "CFLAGS='-xO4'"

Thanks,
Halton.