RIP: cyberbird.yi.org - no nightly windows builds for a while

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 01:04:01 EDT 2008

Yesterday morning, cyberbird's hard drive failed on me, and despite my
recitation attempts, a few other of cyberbird's ailments finally caught up
with it. Unfortunately it was just cyberbird's time to go. RIP cyberbird.

This means that nightly build of the windows installer will not be available
until a replacement is found - unfortunately my replacement timeline for
that machine is measured in months :(.

I will still be able to provide random builds of trunk, but this will be
entirely time permitting.

Normal release builds should proceed as normal.

Nathan

--
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit