compiling 2.2.6 with aqbanking 3 for windows

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Sat Aug 30 23:22:32 EDT 2008

Hi Shawn,

thanks a lot for these patches!

Unfortunately, I did not have enough time to integrate them completely,
so they will not be part of GnuCash 2.2.7 which will appear in the
following days.  I am sorry for that.

As you did not send us your changes for defaults.sh, I deduced what they
may look like and attached that.  GMP needed precise instructions to
compile a 32bit or 64bit abi (if unsure, stop and ask).  AqBanking did
not compile though, it complained about QT3 stuff, probably because one
source file was missed by the automagic qt4_port make target triggered
before compiling the beast.  I wrote to the aqbanking-devel mailing list
about that (no answer yet, surprising), but until there is a release
with a fix, we will need to patch the tarball.

Then my time was up again, I do not even have a qt3-wizard :-)  I am
looking forward to an aqbanking3 enabled 2.2.8 windows build though, at
last.

Ciao,
-- andi5