guile-1.6.8

Tino Gugger-Ruffer trgugger at gmx.net
Thu Dec 18 01:50:54 EST 2008

Hi Stephen,

> I am attempting to compile gnucash from svn
>
> While running install.sh form packaging I am finding that it aborts while
> compiling guile-1.6.8.
>
> The following files are available.
>
> guile-1.8.4-MSYS-1.0.11-1-bin.tar.gz
> guile-1.8.4-MSYS-1.0.11-1-dev.tar.gz
> guile-1.8.4-MSYS-1.0.11-1-dll17.tar.gz
>
> Do I install those and then try running install.sh again?

I assume you're working on Windows?
install.sh seems to check whether pachages are installed before attempting to download them, so this is what you might try.

I had problems the other night with some packages wget couldn't download, so I just installed them manually and reran install.sh - it worked (except that I have some other problems, still).

Cheers,
Tino