Request: Enhancement in Use of Account Codes

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Thu Dec 25 16:12:20 EST 2008

Let's agree to disagree on the facts instead of wasting more time on
trying to win an argument, OK?

You have your perspective, I think it does not apply.  I stated my
perspective based on my experience over the last two years or so
actually working on the kind of support that we are now theoretizing
about.

You did not mention which role you intend to take in this, I guess youI
don't intend to take on a role.  I see the value in doing, not in
theoretical arguments how things should be done.

Over and out.