Request for some Enhancements of Gnucash

Chris Dennis cgdennis at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 29 04:10:39 EST 2008

> 5. GIVE THE ABILITY TO EASY CREATE AND IMPORT REPORTS
> - Without knowledge of scheme programming: create the report in another
> format (XML ?), translated in scheme by gnucash. Is it possible ?
> I hate parenthesis!

Gnucash's current report customising system is a major problem for me too.

I am now in a position to put some work into improving it, but before I
do, I'd like to know if anyone else is working on this area, and whether
there's a road-map or any sort of strategy in place already.  And is
there any documentation on the API?

cheers

Chris
Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis at btinternet.com