www.gnucash.org down?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 10 09:11:05 EST 2008

Thilo Pfennig <tp at pfennigsolutions.de> writes:

> Am Sat, 09 Feb 2008 11:39:44 -0500
> schrieb Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>:
>
>> Yeah.  I sent mail to Linas about it yesterday.  But I still
>> haven't heard back from him.
>>

> I like to offer to make a mirror of the official pages as a backup if
> this is wanted? I think some mirrors would be nice.

Yes, mirrors would be nice, provided that the mirrors are actually
maintained properly.  For example, the old Australian mirror
is multiple years out of date and we've got no way to actually
contact the maintainer.  So....

Right now the website is nearly completely built out of SVN, in
the htdocs directory.  It requires PHP, and if I recall correctly
requires a configuration override.

If you DO configure a mirror we can even set up a trigger to
let you know when there's been an update, so you don't have to
poll SVN; we can signal you.

Maybe Josh can pipe up if he recalls what additional setup is
required.