mingwm10.dll

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:57:00 EST 2008

On Feb 10, 2008 6:12 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> "David T." <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > I'm going to jump in here and ask the really simple question, which is
> whether
> > you are really mixing the back and forward slashes in the path or
> whether
> > that's just a typo in your email. Windows, of course, always uses '\',
> and the
> > various posters in the thread keep using '/'. Could that be causing your
> > troubles?
>
> Mingw lets you use either..   However I don't know if it lets you
> use a mix.  But it most certainly lets you use a forward slash:

It is supposed to accept either. The mixed content of
"c:/QT/4.2.3/bin\mingwm10.dll" must be handled OK on Windows XP, because I
can build a .exe setup file without any problems. (It doesn't seem relevant,
but the MSYS interactive bash shell doesn't like backslashes. It only
accepts forward slashes, e.g. /c/soft/gnucash or c:/soft/gnucash).