Glade urgency_hint property

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:31:02 EST 2008

Are the last_modification_time attributes a problem? I noticed there is one
currently in qif.glade already but I'm not sure about any potential
problems.

Also, BTW, I noticed that after running util/glade-fixup that
src/gnome-utils/glade/dialog-book-close.glade was modified to remove an
urgency_hint element. I guess this is Derek's book close thingy that folks
are testing right now?

Ian