gda crash in load_owner() with PostgreSQL backend

Graham Menhennitt graham at menhennitt.com.au
Thu Feb 14 06:27:31 EST 2008

Phil Longstaff wrote:
> Graham Menhennitt wrote:
>
>> saved. I then try to load from the DB using a command line parameter of
>> the DSN. It runs for a few seconds and then crashes with a segmentation
>> violation.
>>
> I just committed rev 16942 which should fix this.  I don't use the
> business objects, so please exercise them.

Yes, that fixed it, thanks. I still get a message when it starts saying
    NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
"billterms_pkey" for table "billterms"
but my data seems to load correctly. Note that I don't actually have any
billing terms in my data.

I'll do some more testing.

Thanks,
    Graham