QIF doc pages

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:58:23 EST 2008

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> Yeah, I thought they should be shown by default..  Are you sure
> that you're picking up the default schema settings?

The option to turn on/off QIF doc pages doesn't seem to be part of the
default schema settings. I guess I should put together one of those
"schemas" directories for the QIF importer, right?  Alternatively, we could
just change the sense of the setting to "Hide documentation" rather than
"Show documentation" so that doc pages are on by default, even if you blow
away your .gconf settings.

Any opinion?

-Charles