Language file de_CH

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Feb 24 15:58:54 EST 2008

Hi Raffael,

thanks for the new translation. This has been committed to our SVN and will be
in the next stable release.

As we discussed in our previous emails I would kindly ask you to give a quick
summary of your changes in de_CH.po compared to the existing de.po. In the
glossary I saw only the substitution "ß" (German sharp s) -> "ss", but no
wording change so far. Is that pretty much all you did so far?

Christian