Introducing myself

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Sat Jan 5 12:30:58 EST 2008

--On January 5, 2008 3:46:41 PM +0000 mark carter
<mcturra2000 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> What exactly is the deal as regards GnuCash using guile 1.6 versus
> 1.8.  Would we be expecting to throw up many incompatibilities?

I've been running Gnucash (SVN revision 16747) with Guile 1.8 for a
week or two and it seems to work ok.  I had trouble at first, but it
turned out to be a problem with the Macports port of Guile 1.8 which
was applying a patch that was no longer relevant to that version.

Mike Alexander           mta at umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI            PGP key ID: BEA343A6