No HBCI

Rauch Christian lists at rauchs-home.de
Sat Jan 5 20:31:15 EST 2008

Am Sun, 06 Jan 2008 01:03:09 +0100
schrieb John Sved <john.sved at onlinehome.de>:

> Definitely no Tools --> Online Banking Setup.
>
> The RPM is, I presume, a precompiled package.  No idea if it has HBCI
> although the file list for the RPM has some HBCI stuff.

It is built with HBCI support, yes. As far as I remember (stopped using
suse some time ago, I am on gentoo now) you will have to install an
aqbanking gui, e.g. aqbanking-gtk2, aqbanking-kde3 or aqbanking-qt3 I
assume.

I have left out the requirement on purpose as I want people to freely
choose what dependencies they want to bring in additionally.

Regards,
Chris