Guile version

Nigel Titley nigel at titley.com
Tue Jan 8 06:25:37 EST 2008

Just as an FYI on this whole thread, I've been having problems building
Gnucash since before Christmas, with the "Slib not present" configure
bug. I'm on Ubuntu Gutsy (although when this whole problem started I was
still on Feisty).

I've just nailed it down to the fact that the installation of Rosegarden
pulled in guile 1.8, so I had both 1.6 and 1.8 installed at the same
time. Removing 1.8 (and Rosegarden) has fixed the configure. I'm still
getting build problems, but I think they will probably fixed with a
'make clean'.

Nigel